|Founded||Founded in or near South Lawndale: Little Village|
|Colors||Black and Grey|
|Primary ethnicities||Latino (Mexican)|
Playboy bunny with bent ear
I really do not know much about these guys except that they were located in the Little Village neighborhood. The Kool gang definitely was around by the mid-1970s and they were rivals with gangs that later became part of the People Nation like Villa Lobos and Latin Kings. The Kool gang went extinct sometime in the later 1980s as many members flipped to Two Six.
Please send in 1970s, 1980s, 1990s or 1960s pics if they existed back then!
- What exact year did Kool gang start?
- What was their first corner and what year was it started?
- What was each of their corners and what year did each start and close up?
- Who was the founder and what happened to him?
- What is the time line of leaders?
- What year did Kool Gang go extinct?
- Who were the enemies of Kool Gang?
- Who were allies of Kool Gang?
- Did Kool Gang branch off from another gang? If so which one and when?
- Where they ever People or Folks? If so what year did they turn?