|Founded||Founded in 1964 in or near West Town|
Founded in the East Humboldt Park section of West Town neighborhood
|Primary ethnicities||Latino (Puerto Rican)|
The Latin Scorpions were probably the first Puerto Rican gang to start up in the East Humboldt Park section of the West Town neighborhood in 1964 as both a baseball club and a gang.
The Scorpions made peace with Latin Kings right away in 1964 in order to join in the fight against the white greaser gangs.
Sometime in the 1970s the Latin Scorpions went extinct.
Please send in 1960s and 1970s pics!
- Who was the founder of the Latin Scorpions?
- What was the first street corner of the Scorpions?
- What were Latino Scorpion enemies?
- What were Scorpion colors and symbols?
- Please tell me the sections the Scorpions had and what year each opened and closed down?
- What is the time line of leaders?
- What year did the Scorpions close up shop?