|Founded||Founded in or near Lower West Side: Pilsen|
Founded in the Pilsen section of Lower West Side neighborhood near 16th and Morgan
|Colors||Red and Blue|
|Primary ethnicities||Latino (Mexican)|
|Symbols||Cross and Heart|
Cross with slashes through it
I am not sure exactly when the Morgan Boys started but they formed around 16th to 17th and Morgan in the Pilsen section of the Lower West Side neighborhood. I have strong reason to believe they began in the mid -1980s, perhaps 1985.
The Morgan Boys joined the Folk nation shortly after forming in the mid-80s
The Morgan Boys went extinct in circa the year 2000 I think but I am not sure.
Please send in 1980s and 1990s pics! If they existed in the 1970s please send in those pics!
- What exact year did the Morgan Boys form?
- Was there first section 16th and Morgan or 17th and Morgan?
- Who was the founder? Was it indeed Chuckkie?
- Did the Morgan Boys branch off from the Party People? If so why the breakaway?
- What was the time line of leaders?
- What year did MBs join Folks?
- Who were the biggest enemies?
- Who were the biggest allies?
- What year did MB close their last section?