Two Six
Two Six

Two Six

Founded Founded c. 1970 in or near Little Village (South Lawndale)
Affiliations Folk Nation — 1978 – 2000 or later;
SGD / La Tabla;
Colors Black and Beige
Primary ethnicities Latino (Mexican)
Symbols Rabbit Head, Heart, Club, Diamond, 3 lines with 3 dots (Maniac Lines), and 3 Dots
Symbol usage

Rabbit head with bent ear (hood over head for Darkside Two Six), heart, club, diamond, three lines with three dots above it, pitchfork 1978-1988

Status Active

The story of Two Six goes back to 1968 when a group of boys started a baseball team called the Five Stair Step.  These boys went to McCormick Elementary (2712 S Sawyer Ave, Chicago, IL 60623).  At the time the boys were 11-12 years old.

In the year 1970, the boys numbered about 20 members and still played softball at McCormick and were now 13-14 years of age. The boys hung out at 26th and Sawyer which was not far from McCormick.  At the time Ridgeway Lords and Latin Kings were growing larger in size and began more aggressive recruitment this led to the boys having conflict with both groups as both gangs were allies.  Around Thanksgiving time of 1970 Crazy Dave and two others came up with the ”Two Six” name for themselves and the organization was born in that year of 1970.  The Two Sixs were not like other gangs in the area because they did not wear colors, have symbols and they didn’t spray paint symbols or represent heavily, they just knew who they were and so did enemies and they dealt with those enemies.

By 1972, the Two Sixs became a little more known around the south side as far as the Midway area but they still were not a heavily known group.

In the later part of 1973, the original Two Six members began to recruit new members outside of Gary Elementary School located at 31st and Hamlin making the group a little larger in size.

In the year 1975 Two Six was big in that area near the school.  By this time Two Six was hanging out at Sugar Lounge located at 26th and Sawyer.  This is when the original Two Six began to come up with plans to take over the K-Town area of Little Village.

The second chapter of Two Six began in the year 1977 in wake of the growing gang population in the Little Village area.  This began with the arrival of Teddy “Sweet Wine” Ordonez who was 26 years old at the time.  Teddy had just moved from the South Chicago neighborhood and was a member of the Bush Nation gang and was known to be one tough and down member of that club, now he became Two Six in 1977.

One of Alfonso Ayala Senior’s nieces (cousin of David Ayala) married one of the Montemayor’s named Teddy “Sweet Wine” Ordonez.  Sweet Wine was from the notorious Montemayor family that was known for controlling a major part of the heroin drug trade connecting Mexico to Texas then Texas to Chicago.  The pipeline then continued from Chicago to Detroit and the Montemayor’s were the largest suppliers of heroin on the west side of Chicago since 1970.  When Sweet Wine married Ayala’s daughter this connected the Montemayors and the Ayalas together for business.  This connected Two Six with the Cartels of Mexico.

One of the bigger dealers in the area was Alfonso Ayala Sr. who operated a drug business out of his clothing store at the intersection of 26th and Kedvale called “Alfonso and Elias.”  Ayala was said to have strong connections with the Mexican Mafia.

Sweet Wine was known for being a very tough individual and could take on several in a fight.  Sweet Wine was born in 1951 and originally was from the South Chicago neighborhood and he was part of the Bush Nation gang which was the first prominent gang in South Chicago.  It was here that Sweet Wine became a legend that even fought several police officers at once on one occasion.

The Two Six crew met at the sweater shop owned by Alfonso Ayala Senior on the second floor to do business as it was guarded by bouncers with guns.  The Two Six crew was not a gang that had colors or anything like that.  The Montemayor family was headed at the time by Matias Montemayor, Benito Montemayor, Meynardo Montemayor and Manuel Montemayor.  The Montemayors would end up facing prosecution in the early 1980s over heroin trafficking but at this time in the 70s they were just getting started in Chicago in the early 70s and the Two Six crew was connected by 1977.  Because of the connections with the Cartels of Mexico the Two Six crew was supplied with superior fire power over all the other street gangs in the neighborhood especially Ridgeway Lords and Latin Kings.

Shortly after Alfonso Ayala’s oldest son Tyrone joined the Two Sixs, followed by Alfonso Junior who was 16 at the time then followed by David Ayala who was the third oldest and was 14 at the time then eventually the youngest brother Joey joined.

In the year 1977, 16 year old Alfonso Ayala Junior, the son of Alfonso Senior took the Two Six name in conjunction with the Two Six crew and converted the Two Sixs into a street gang giving the organization their colors of black and beige, their sweaters and symbols.  This is when Alfonso’s 14 year old brother David Ayala became a Two Six now that it was a gang for youths too.  The kids from the baseball team including Carmelo (Fish) all joined Two Six in 1977 and immediately after formation the Two Sixs became a major force to be reckoned with especially since they were connected to the Ayalas, the Cartel and the Montemayor family.  Since the majority of the Montemayors resided in Texas, this is how Two Six as an organization became so connected to the state of Texas and were able to open chapter in that state over the years.

Two Sixs ran into other rivalries in the area including vicious wars with Satan Disciples, Ambrose, Villa Lobos and Artistic Kents.  Two Six did ally up with Sin City Boys and even flipped some of their members into Two Six once they became a street gang in 1977.

In the year 1977, Two Six hit the ground running as they immediately began rapid expansion as they opened the “K-Town Two Six” branch in more western Little Village in the area bounded by: 26th Street on the north, 32nd Street on the south, Pulaski Road on the east and Kostner Avenue on the west which is technically part of the K-Town section of Chicago, making this section name fitting.  The reason K-Town section started is because the Ayala family moved to this area and the Ayala family had their clothing store in this area.

Also, in 1977, Two Six also opened up the “Chi-Town Two Six” branch right after K-Town opened in the area of Little Village bounded by: 23rd Street on the north, 33rd Street on the south, Hamlin Avenue on the east and Pulaski Road on the west. This section was right next to K-Town Two Six divided by Pulaski Road.

In 1977, Two Six opened up the “Darkside Two Six” branch located in Little Village in an area bounded by: 24th Street on the north, 26th Street on the south, Pulaski Road on the east and Kostner Ave on the west.  Darkside Two Six was right next to K-Town Two Six turf and the factions were divided by 26th Street.

In 1977 as Two Six was spreading to the K-Town section Alfonso Junior had moved to the intersection of 38th and Albany in the Brighton Park community.   This section would become one of their notorious sections as they recruited some heavy hitting members here.  Two Six was perhaps one of the first Mexican street gangs in this white neighborhood as they fought white greaser clubs.

At the same time Two Six was opening 38th Street, they arrived right around that time in 1977 in the Garfield Ridge neighborhood as they clashed with the Insane Popes that formed in that area at the same time.  Although Two Six did not yet claim turf in the Midway area they loved to pop in frequently and fight with the Popes.

In 1977, Two Six opened  in the Marquette Park neighborhood at 63rd Street and from Campbell to Talman. Two arrived alongside the first wave of Mexican migration to the Marquette Park community and become one of the first major gangs to settle here.  At the time Marquette Park had a strong white power/neo Nazi groups that often bullied freshly arrived Mexican youths and Two Six served as a protector if need being; however, the biggest rival Two Six would end up facing was Ambrose that also settled the same year on 63rd Street, the two become arch enemies as they were the only Hispanic gangs in the neighborhood.

The late 70s was a time of great expansion for Two Six and by 1980 Two Six opened in the suburbs of Cicero and Joliet. The Cicero branch was Alfonso Junior’s idea in 1979 but it didn’t open until January of 1980 because Al Junior was shot to death in 1979.

Despite being a newer organization the Two Six nation were invited into the Folk nation alliance in the year 1978 because Two Six had allied and started doing business with the Black Gangster Disciples and because Two Six now dominated almost all of west Little Village.  Two Six was also considered a great candidate because at the time they were one of the fastest growing organizations in the city and their connections to the Cartel ran very deep at the time.  This is when Two Six took on the name “Gangster Two Six.”  The Satan Disciples and Ambrose had also established deep connections with the Black Gangster Disciples and the Satan Disciples also adopted the first name of “Gangster,” this dramatically reduced the violence between Two Six and SDs and Two Six and Ambrose and in many instances the three gangs even partied together and also hung out with the Two Two Boys.  Two Six often showed their allegiance with Satan Disciples by tagging “Two Six Disciples” on the wall.  The allegiance with Two Two Boys was shown by tagging “226” on the wall.  After the Ridgeway Lords went to war with Latin Kings they allied with Satan Disciples and Ridgeway Lords in an alliance called “L.T.D” or “Lords Two Six Disciples” in 1980.

I do not know the whole story of how Two Six linked up with Black Gangster Disciples but it very well may have been for a drug connect or the link may have been established because they did hits for each other like how the relationship developed between Ambrose and BGDs.

Another result of the Folk alliance was the formation of the “Insane” alliance which is not to be confused with the north side Insane alliance.  Satan Disciples, Two Six and Two Two Boys were all Insane while Two Six and SDs were Insane Gangster.

At some point in time Alfonso Ayala Senior moved out of Little Village and into the suburb of Westchester, IL while he continued to run his business in Little Village.

With great expansion brought great tragedy as Alfonso Ayala Junior became heavily marked being the leader of such a fast growing organization,  On August 31, 1979, Alfonso Ayala was shot to death on a front porch in a drive by shooting, he was killed at 18 years old.  After Ayala was killed his 16 year old younger brother David Ayala took over leadership of the organization and this really began the legacy of David Ayala.

Rivals can attest that David Ayala is what they described as a “bad ass” that earned his reputation for being a hell of a street warrior.  Many feared and respected David Ayala as he was the main one that put the legend in the Two Six name.  David traveled with his brother Alfonso to different sections in the city and hung at 38th and Albany while Two Six was just getting started there.

In the year 1980 Two Six opened a section in the Back of the Yards neighborhood at 47th and Damen as they arrived alongside a wave of Mexican migration to the neighborhood that brought other rival gangs like Latin Kings and Bishops.  The Two Sixs especially battled the Saints.

Two Sixs also recruited many new gangs into the Folk alliance starting in the year 1981 after Folk and People spread to the streets.  Some of the gangs they converted were: Latin Souls, La Raza, Party people and Sin City Boys.


Two Six also began hanging out in the suburb of Cicero in the very late 1970s and by 1980 they had settled at 19th and Cicero Ave just outside of the Grant Works section.  Two Six began to war with Noble Knights and Twelfth Street Players.  By 1984 this section of Two Six became very developed and “Cicero Two Six” became very well-known.

On Superbowl Sunday on January 25, 1981 more tragedy came for the Ayala family. Alfonso Ayala decided to watch the Superbowl at Bonnie’s Tavern located at 2701 S. Karlov Ave which is at the intersection of 27th and Karlov, that afternoon two black males were spotted standing around on that corner after they pulled up in their car.  The men were just hanging around the corner which caused suspicion by a resident that asked them what they were doing there according to court documents.  The men questioned the two of them because two black men hanging out in a Mexican neighborhood was odd as these two stuck out like a sore thumb. According to the court documents the two black males entered Bonnie’s Tavern through different doors, one through the side door and one through the front door, one of the men was Clayton Rockman who asked the bar tender where the bathroom was, a very short time later Rockman and the other man started shooting as they gunned down Alfonso Ayala then fled out the side door.  Rockman was later arrested and convicted of the murder; he is still in prison for the crime (People vs. Rockman, 1986).

Rumor has it that Alfonso Ayala Senior was killed by an organized hit by corrupt Chicago Police officer Charles C.W. Wilson.  Wilson was imprisoned in 1982 on allegations of taking bribes from big time Heroin dealers on the west side of the city.  It was said that Ayala owed Wilson money and when he didn’t pay Wilson had him killed.

Also in 1981, David Ayala was able to purchase his very own home in the suburb of Westchester, IL so he could be near his mother.  It was indeed shocking that a young 18 year old gang leader had the money to buy his own $160,000 home with a swimming pool and Buick Electra with personalized plates that read “El Hefe,” but drug sales helped make that happen along with I could imagine money his father may have left him.  Under “EL Hefe” not only did Two Six gun down several Latin Kings but also Two Six was bringing in more money than ever.

In the newspapers and court documents David Ayala allegedly held a meeting at his suburban home on August 16, 1981 in Westchester, IL discussing a perfect attempt to wipe out more Latin Kings.  The discussion led to a sighting of Latin Kings at Piotrowski Park at  4247 W 31st St (31st and and Keeler to Karlov) located in the Little Village neighborhood.  Ayala then loaded the van that he owned with a shotgun, machine gun, a rifle and a pistol and Ruben Palomo and James Soto headed to the park where a baseball game was being held under orders from “El Jefe.”  When they arrived at the park, they parked the van in an alley behind the park.  The two shooters then got out and stormed the park firing several bullets into the crowd striking 3 people, two of them died (People vs. Ayala).  Unfortunately the two that died were not members of the Latin Kings but the one that was wounded was indeed a Latin King gang member.  By October 1981 Ayala was arrested then convicted of the murders in 1983 and sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison. These are what the courts and the papers say happened back in 1981 but there is much speculation that it is not exactly true.  The real truth may very well be that these shooters went rouge and shot at the wrong people and went against Ayala and screwed up big time.  Many contest that Ayala has been unjustly convicted of this crime and should not be in federal prison the rest of his life.  I will put it this way, this is a man that knew how to make money and became a Don at a young age.  He was taught the ways of how to carry out careful business by his mentors and was advanced beyond his years, so to order this type of messy shooting is outside his character and not how he normally handled business, so one has to think, could it be true that he didn’t order this shooting or at least didn’t order it to be in broad daylight at baseball players?  It is something to ponder and if there is an injustice it needs to be known.

Behind bars Ayala was still able to successfully run the Two Six organization all throughout the 1980s and was able to direct street leaders.  Ayala was highly respected and feared behind prison walls not only because of his connections beyond Two Six but also because of how he did business and he was said to have more money than any gang leader in the Chicago area.  He paid cash money for his cars and suburban home in Westchester and the nickname “El Jefe” suited him.  Behind bars he was pivotal within the Latin Folks alliance and was one of the biggest voices within the Folk nation.

Another tragedy struck on September 23, 1981 when Teddy “Sweet Wine” Ordonez was shot and killed in 1981.  He was killed at 30 years old and was a respected founder.

After 38th and Albany Two Six spread deep into the streets of Brighton Park and became a major force in this area.  By 1982, in Brighton Park Satan Disciples were arriving and this sparked a conflict with Satan Disciples that was on and off.

The date November 7, 1986 would bring an end to the “226” (Two Two Boy and Two Six) alliance, LTD (Lords Two Six and Disciples) alliance and the Ambrose and Two Six alliance forever.  On that day 28th and Hamlin Two Sixs were informed that Ambrose gang members had been spotted shooting at Two Sixs in the K-Town area.  Ambrose allegedly opened fire on Two Six members because of a dispute of a girl.  Two Six gang members Jason Gray, Little Hulk, Stoney and Inky all sought to avenge this shooting according to court documents.  Jason Gray and Little Hulk caught two Ambrose gang members at a 7-11 and beat them up in the parking lot according to court documents, and then they spotted two gang members that looked like Ambrose gang members in that same parking lot then pursued them after they pulled away.  Jason Gray and Little Hulk and a third Two Six started throwing bottles and flashing gang signs at the gang members they thought were Ambrose, but it turned out they were actually Two Two Boys from Cicero coming to visit Ambrose friends, but that was not realized until when they caught those same gang members on California Ave and they clearly flashed Two Two gang signs.

Later on that night the Two Sixs heard about a party going on in Marquette Park at 63rd and Washtenaw, so they sent two Two Six girl gang members to the party to scope it out.  The girls aroused suspicion when they arrived and were unfriendly to everyone as they were dressed in black and beige, so they were asked to leave.  A few hours later Jason Gray, Stoney, Little Hulk and Inky crashed the party and knocked on the basement door where the party was being held at 6318 south Washtenaw.  When the door was opened Jason Gray began shooting then Little Hulk joined him as they shot down four people in the party, three of them died.  One that was killed was a Two Two Boy gang member and the injured one was a Two Two as well according to court documents.  Manuel Bobe also known as Little Hulk was convicted of the murder and sentenced to life in prison without parole, he currently is still in prison for the crime, Jason Gray’s conviction was overturned many years later (People Illinois vs. Bobe, 1992).  Two Sixs would now be in a full state of war with Two Two Boys and Ambrose that was a shocking war at that time.  Two of the other shooting victims at the party were Satan Disciples gang members which started a major war between Two Six and Satan Disciples, now Two Six was now at war with three allies all in one day’s work.

After this war kicked off with Satan Disciples and Two Two Boys the Two Six was no longer in the Insane group but they remained “Gangster Two Six” as of November 1986.

In the year 1988 Two Six expanded into the Gage Park community at 59th and Rockwell once again conflicting with Ambrose as they also settled 59th that same year.  This was also the year that Mexican people first began settling the Gage Park community from 55th to 59th Streets.  Latin Kings also arrived in the same year along with Party People.  Party People and Two Six formed an alliance on these streets as they both challenged the Crown Town Latin Kings.  This section would last until 1993.

In the year 1990, Two Six expanded more onto the south west side of Chicago as they opened in the area of 79th and Pulaski in the Ashburn community and around 63rd and Pulaski in the West Lawn neighborhood.  In these two neighborhoods Two Six settled at the same time as Satan Disciples which further intensified that war.  Two Six also colonized 63rd Street in the Clearing neighborhood where they once again would find conflict with Satan Disciples and Insane Popes settling the same area.

In the early 1990s Two Six expansion grew larger as they landed in more suburbs like Schaumberg, Romeoville, Bolingbrook and Hoffman Estates spawned from the 38th and Albany chapter.

In the early 1990s Two Six would begin engaging in wars with former Folk allies such as: Krazy Get Down Boyz and Maniac Latin Disciples.

A war developed between Two Six factions at some point in the 1990s that left several members killed.

In 1996, Two Six even had a war with the Gangsters Disciples that got really vicious for a while because of drug operations in Cicero, IL.  This war was a shocker at the time because GDs and Two Six were close allies, in fact, the “Spanish Gangster” part of the Two Six name came from an alliance with the GDs back in the late 1970s and the adaptation of the SGD (Spanish Gangsters Disciple or Spanish Growth and Development) concepts.

The Two Sixs would break out into war with their close ally La Raza in 1997.

In the 1980s and 1990s the Two Sixs would open in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood at Belden and Major, in Albany Park at Sunnyside and Bernard, South Chicago at 92nd and Exchange and in Portage Park at Addison and Major.


By 1998 David Ayala was transferred to Tamms Super Max facility at 8500 Supermax Rd in Tamms, IL.  Now Ayala was fully cut off from any Two Six operations, two years later David Ayala announced he was no longer affiliated with the Two Six organization but he was kept locked up in Tamms until the facility closed in 2013.  An article came out in 2009 making David look crazy as one of his activities was feeding spiders insects.  That belief that he went nuts is not true but what is true is that treatment at Tamms for prisoners was beyond horrific and the cut off of human contact was terrible on the minds of prisoners there.  Feeding spiders is a healthy outlet and there isn’t much else to do especially when human contact was non-existent.  There are some interesting articles out there about Tamms that I would recommend reading if you really want to understand life there then perhaps you will understand the suffering there.  David Ayala did not go insane at Tamms but should not have been sent there in the first place or at least should not have been there 14 years.

The city of Chicago and law enforcement in the 1980s and 1990s had been notoriously been known for hastily and illegally locking up gang leaders or any guys with in the various organizations of Chicago.  In the David Ayala case He was provided an attorney right off the bat that was sloppy, lazy and flat out didn’t like David.  This attorney had no passion as he worked with many gang members and was perhaps burnt out from it or judgement grew within him.  The other attorney on the case failed as well.  Despite having credible witnesses to testify on his behalf the courts still found him guilty.  The details of the wrongful conviction I will paste below from David’s personal account from his gofundmepage.  It is important that this case gets major review by higher courts just as was done in the Matt Sopron case.

My name is David Ayala. I was arrested in October 1981 for a fatal shooting at Piotrowski Park on August 16th, 1981. Two innocent citizens, who were not part of any gang, were killed and a former gang member, who was the apparent target of the shooting, was shot but was the sole survivor of the shooting.

The incident sparked a great public outcry by the residents in the predominately Mexican-American community, who were tired of the senseless gang violence. Public demonstrations demanding the arrest of those responsible for the murders put tremendous pressure on the police as well as the politicians running in the Chicago Mayoral election that year.

Boys of 15, 16, and 17 were detained without the due process of having their parents present and/or legal representation to protect their lawful civil rights. It was through this wide and general sweep and unlawful abusive interrogations, coercion and torture of the Latino youth of that area that ultimately led to the apprehension and arrest of 17-year-old Wally “Gator” Cruz, who without the benefit of his parents or a lawyer to safeguard his rights, confessed to a fabricated story of events that implicated me and my cousin James Soto, as well as Ruben Palomo as the perpetrators of this crime. “Gator” immediately secured a Witness Agreement deal with the Chicago State’s Attorney for himself. And despite clear evidence of our innocence, including sworn affidavits from those implicated as “involved” attesting to this — some made by the actual intended targets of this shooting as individuals formerly members of a gang — and the fact that I was not at the scene nor did I know anything about the shooting until I saw it on the TV news later that night, a jury found me and James Soto guilty of the charges based solely on the false testimony of Wally “Gator” Cruz. James Soto and I were sentenced to natural life sentences with no possibility of parole ever. Ruben Palomo had a separate trial and was found both innocent and guilty of these charges and has long since been released.

A lack of knowledge on my part of the intricate legal process needed to appeal this wrongful conviction, coupled with the lack of financial resources and no support system, led to years passing without any legal action taken or presented to the courts, thereby leading to almost 4 decades of wrongful imprisonment for both myself and James Soto. This was the situation when I met (and later married) my wife Gayle in April 2008. Gayle has been the sole driving force and has made it her life’s work to undertake the arduous process of overturning this injustice and gaining my rightful freedom. At great personal and financial sacrifice, she has, in the last nine years of our marriage, hired attorneys (through ongoing payment agreements), along with a private investigator who secured sworn affidavits from crucial witnesses who were never previously interviewed or called to testify by my former trial attorney in 1982. Gayle has exhausted her life savings on legal and investigative fees for this case. And while there is clear evidence of my innocence, that alone is not enough to achieve one’s freedom in a judicial system with vast resources to oppress those without means.

Innocent citizens are wrongfully convicted through false testimony, false confessions, misidentifications by eye witnesses, illegal acts perpetrated by corrupt police officers and prosecutors and a lack of a citizen’s proper legal representation. This occurs on a regular basis throughout the country but disproportionately so in Chicago. Professional, experienced legal representation is essential to appeal this case, the cost of which is now beyond our means.

Attorney Steven W. Becker in Chicago has represented me for the last 5 years with my Post-Conviction Petition which was wrongfully denied in October 2019. Steve is ready, willing and able to appeal the dismissal of this Petition for a discounted fee of $15,000. Therefore, l am humbling requesting donations to try and raise these funds as soon as possible. We have already received one generous donation of $5,000 from an Illinois citizen who firmly believes in and supports my plight. Being imprisoned for 39 long years and counting, for a crime I am completely innocent of, cries out for justice. Any donations received, large or small, will go directly to the attorney’s fee and will help rectify this travesty of justice. Donations can be made on this page through the options listed below.

If you have any questions about my case or the funds needed to continue to fight this case, you can contact us here.

I appreciate you taking the time to consider helping me in this important way so that I can be released back to the life that was wrongfully taken from me 39 years ago at age 18. Thank you and God Bless You.

David Ayala

For the link to this case where I got this excerpt and information on how you can help, please visit

Please send in old school pics.  1970s pics will be especially appreciated!


  1. What year did the war with KGBs start and why?
  2. What exactly started the war with the GDs?
  3. What years were Darkside, K-Town and Gangster Two Six at war and why?

Known sections of Two Six past and present

Albany Park neighborhood 1990s and 2000s

Sections of Albany Park

Sunnyside from Bernard to St. Louis

Ashburn neighborhood Established 1990-present years

Sections of Ashburn

75th to 79th, Lawndale to Pulaski

79th to 81st, Pulaski to Central Park Ave

Back of the Yards neighborhood established 1980

Sections of Back of the Yards

47th to 51st, Hoyne to Winchester (Damen Two Six) Established 1980

Belmont – Cragin neighborhood

Sections of Belmont – Cragin

Belden & Major

Brighton Park neighborhood established 1977

Sections of Brighton Park

38th to 39th, Kedzie to Francisco (Terror Town) Established 1977

42nd to 44th, Kedzie to Richmond

46th to 47th, Kedzie to Albany (No Love Ville)

46th & Mozart

46th & Whipple

36th & Washtenaw

38th & Washtenaw

Clearing neighborhood Established 1990-present years

Sections of Clearing

63rd to 65th, Menard to Central (Central Two Six) 1990-present years

63rd to 67th, Lavergne to Knox (Cicero Two Six)

62nd & Major

Gage Park neighborhood established 1988-1993

Sections of Gage Park

56th to 59th, Campbell to Talman Established 1988-1993

Little Village neighborhood Established 1970-present years

Sections of Little Village

23rd to 33rd, to Hamlin to Pulaski (Chi Town Two Six) Established 1977-present years

24th to 33rd, Kostner to Pulaski (K-Town Two Six) Established 1977-present years

24th & Karlov (Two Four Karlov)

25th & Keeler (Two Five Keeler)

30th & Lawndale

26th & Sawyer Established 1970-1977

24th from Millard to Lawndale

24th & Sawyer

26th & St. Louis

27th from Keeler to Tripp

Marquette Park neighborhood Established 1977-present years

Sections of Marquette Park

63rd to 65th, Central Park Ave to Spaulding (Homicide Town)

59th to to 63rd, Campbell to Talman Established 1977-present years

67th & Kedzie

Portage Park neighborhood 90s, 2000s

Sections of Portage Park

Addison & Major 90s, 2000s

South Chicago neighborhood

Sections of South Chicago

92nd & Exchange

West Lawn neighborhood Established 1990-present years

Sections of West Lawn

59th to 67th, Pulaski to Central Park Ave

63rd & Hamlin

68th & Hamlin



Cicero Established 1980– Parkholme Apartments (Parkholme Two Six). 16th to Cermak, Laramie to 51st Ave. 18th & 51st. 21st & 50th Ct. Cermak to 26th, 51st Ave to Cicero Ave. (Murder Town) 24th & 49th Ave (Two Fours)

Calumet City



Hanover Park

Joliet Established 1980

Rock Island

Romeoville Established 1990


Villa Park

Hammond, IND


Hoffman Estates


North Lake